123 Lagunitas Road, Ross
A once in a lifetime opportunity presents itself in the offering of a significant piece of Ross history. Formerly known as the “Heart Manor”, 123 Lagunitas Road was reputedly completed between the years 1886-1890 and enjoys the historical reputation of being one of the most architecturally prominent and distinctive homes in the community. Fine Victorian features including milled woodwork, soaring scale, a partial wrap around porch, and large public rooms define the +- 5,126 square foot residence that masterfully blends an open floor plan concept while simultaneously retaining the architectural integrity of the original design. The optimal five bedroom, four plus full bathroom floor plan includes a private primary suite on its own level, with three additional bedrooms conveniently located just below the upper level. A fifth bedroom, ideal for an au-pair, teens, or in-laws, is located on the lowest level of the residence. The +- 1/3rd of an acre mostly level grounds is south facing and have recently undergone an unrivaled restoration by noted Bay Area landscape architect Brad Eigsti (imprintsgardens.com). The restoration includes an in-ground pool and large in-pool spa, stone walls, sweeping level lawns, mature plantings, old growth trees, and a grand scale bluestone terrace for al fresco summer dining and entertaining. The residence is located in Ross’ most coveted location, just one block to the award-winning K-8th grade Ross School, the Ross Common, downtown Ross’ many fine restaurants and shops, and at the gateway to Phoenix Lake’s many recreational hiking and biking trails.