108 Laurel Grove Avenue, Ross • $9,800,000
This architecturally prominent estate has long been considered one of Ross’ most distinguished properties. The classic proportions, fine architectural details, fabulous scale with high ceilings, great natural light, and traditional floor plan have come together to create one of the community’s most desirable residential experiences. Completely renovated with quality, high-end, timeless finishes throughout, the design team who worked in conjunction with the current owner have weaved a consistent thread of all white kitchens, white marble bathrooms, and clean lined, classic finishes throughout. This seven bedroom, six and a half bathroom residence is reminiscent of an Italianate summer house, and offers the new owners the opportunity to have a second home experience in the heart of Ross. Perfectly set up for hosting grand scale events, or smaller, more intimate dinners, the residence lends itself for entertaining. Most of the home’s main rooms open to large patios and the fabulous pool and outdoor entertaining areas. Sprawling level lawns, old growth trees, and distinctive gardens are enjoyed throughout the verdant +- 3 acre property. Located in the coveted flats of Ross, just blocks to the award winning K-8th grade elementary school and Ross Common.
- Gorgeous foyer with period architectural details
- Grand scale great room offers high ceilings, wood burning fireplace, built-in speakers, box beam ceilings, and three sets of French doors opening to a large brick terrace, ideal for entertaining
- Designer, light filled, all white marble kitchen with custom cabinets. The outstanding kitchen includes high-end stainless appliances, Carrera marble, subway backsplash, huge center island with bar/counter seating for 4 people, built-in desk, enormous walk-in pantry, built-in Miele coffee system, huge, open eat-in space, and French doors opening to the rear terrace and pool area.
- Large, open dining area overlooks the rear yard and gardens/pool area
- Fabulous living room offers high ceilings, wood burning fireplace, custom sconces, and glass doors opening to the yard and gardens
- Beautifully appointed formal powder room with white marble vanity
- Huge, open landing
- Hotel like master suite offers a Calcutta marble fireplace, built-in speakers, high ceilings, and great light and scale. There is a huge, custom built walk-in closet with custom built-ins throughout.
- The master bathroom offers a custom Carrera double vanity, vintage style soaking tub, walk-in shower with mosaic tile floor, and radiant heated floors
- Second bedroom, which is large in scale, on this level offers two closets and overlooks the yard and gardens
- Beautifully appointed Jack and Jill Carrera marble bathroom with double vanity
- The this bedroom on this level offers a large, walk-in closet with adjacent sitting room or play area
- The fourth bedroom on this level is also large in scale and offers an en-suite Carrera bathroom with custom vanity and Carrera subway backsplash
- Huge media room/rec room, ideal for billiards, movies or parties, offers custom built-ins, a beautifully designed wood ceiling, and ample storage
- Huge walk-in wine cellar with custom tile floor
- Large, walk-in safe
- Large, formal library (this could be a sixth bedroom in the main house) offers closets, built-ins, two sets of doors that open to a brick terrace, and wood-burning fireplace
- Guest apartment in the main home is beautifully designed. There is a full kitchen with stainless appliances, large, eat-in space, and bar counter seating in the kitchen. The guest apartment has a beautifully designed Carrera marble one bedroom, one bathroom residential quarters with its own laundry.
- Huge laundry/mud room has Carrera counters and is ideal for backpack storage
- Full bathroom with limestone floors is accessible for the pool area
- The detached guest house is just steps from the main house, and offers a renovated Carrera marble kitchen, stainless appliances, eat-in space, large living room, and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is en-suite and offers a Calcutta marble design.
- Built-in speakers throughout
- Two car covered parking for the main house; car collector’s garage below guest house is idea for storing collector’s cars
- Ample storage throughout
- Off street parking for up to 30 cars
- Gated and private
- State of the art electronics system controls music and audio video