106 Cornelia Ave. , Mill Valley • $2,095,000
This iconic, turn of the century residence has been the subject of numerous media publications and photo shoots. This Mill Valley home for sale offers 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, boasts high ceilings, period moldings, fine architectural details, great light and great scale throughout.
The versatile floor plans allows for multiple public rooms that can be utilized in a myriad of different ways to suite the new owner’s lifestyle. South facing with all day sun, ridge line views are enjoyed from nearly every room in the house. Designed for entertaining, the kitchen and dining rooms both open to a large exterior deck which functions as a second living room. The outstanding grounds include a large level lawn and, mature plantings, and lush, verdant foliage. Located just steps from Old Mill School and downtown Mill Valley’s many famed shops and restaurants.
- Large formal foyer with high ceilings
- Large formal living room offers high ceilings, double hung windows and overlooks the front yard and gardens
- Large, open family room offers a glazed tile subway brick gas fireplace with detailed wood carvings, extensive custom built ins/storage and high ceilings
- Adjoining home office offers fantastic ridge line views and high ceilings
- Master bedroom offers high ceilings; master bath includes a vintage tub
- Large bedroom with a built in desk offers fabulous ridgeline views and all day sun
- Second bedroom on this level offers custom built ins and overlooks the front yard and gardens
- Lovely large tile bathroom offers vintage soaking tub, wainscot walls, and pedestal sink with skylight
- Fabulous, grand scale dining room (could also be a family room) offers a fireplace, high ceilings and glass doors opening to a large deck
- Powder room with pedestal sink
- Fabulous updated chef’s kitchen includes Wood Mode cabinets, granite countertops, ample storage, a large eat in space, high end appliances including a 6 burner Wolf range with custom hood, and doors that open to the exterior deck
- Large laundry room/mud room with exterior door
- Large storage area behind mud room
- En suite bedroom offers glass doors opening to the exterior. The en suite bathroom offers a pedestal sink, and tiled shower over tub.
In Law Suite:
The attached in law suite offers a large bedroom with two sets of glass doors opening to a lower level deck. There is also an office nook on this level that is plumbed for a kitchen. En suite tile bath.
- Automatic drip/irrigation system
- Baseboard heat on lowest level
- Bleached Douglas Fir flooring on main level
- Insulated attic for additional storage
- One zone heating
- Two car parking deck with additional on street parking
- Ample exterior storage under the car deck
- Newer water heater
5 Bedrooms | 5 Bath | +-3,379 Sq Ft | +-5,502 Lot Size
Click for Map